How we can help
We understand that vet bills can be expensive, particularly if you're experiencing homelessness. That's why we run our vet scheme. We provide access to free vet care so you don't have to worry about expensive vet bills.
We can help if you're currently:
- Sleeping rough
- Living in a homelessness service (for example, a hostel or supported accommodation)
- Living in temporary accommodation (this might be a hotel, or a B&B being provided by your local council)
- Sofa surfing
- Living in a tent or vehicle (like your car or van)
- A traveller with no permanent place to park or living in a roadside camp
- At risk of homelessness due to receiving an eviction notice or being supported by your local authority under the 56 days prevention duty
"It is such a burden off my shoulders to be able to rely on Together Through Homelessness for Matilda's health."
Louisa, whose dog Matilda is registered on our Together Through Homelessness vet scheme
If you're living in permanent accommodation but need support with vet bills, we've put together a list of services which may still be able to support you.
We can cover all preventative treatment for your dog. This includes microchipping, neutering, flea and worming treatments and vaccinations. We can also cover most essential and emergency treatment your dog may need.
We can support dog owners anywhere in the UK.
© Photo credit: Richard Murgatroyd